A few pictures are enough for you to grasp the true beauty that the country of Thailand has to offer! Colors, crystal blue waters and endless adventures and chill moments are only a handful of memories of an experience of a lifetime!
1.Walking through Bangkok’s floating markets.
2. The local train passes through Maeklong market on a daily basis creating a unique experience!
3. A full day spent in the Elephant Nature Park in Chiang Mai, walking around the Jungle with these beautiful creatures!
4. You don’t need an excuse to try yet one more Street Food snack!
5. The infamous local taxis commonly known as Tuk Tuk’s.
6. Day cruise from Krabi to Tup Island!
7. How can anyone say no to a traditional Pad Thai or a bowl of Stir Fry Rice?
8. The colourful and mysterious Temples urge travellers to learn more about the Buddhism philosophy and way of life.
9. The famous spot where Leonardo Di Caprio shot scenes for the movie ‘’The Beach’’.
10. View of Bangkok from the Sky bar at the King Power Mahanakhon skyscraper.
11. Nothing better that a refreshing Ice Cream out of a Coconut on a hot day walking around Kao San road in the centre of Bangkok.
Check also “Tips to plan the perfect trip to Thailand“
12. Floating Street Food canteens on Railay Beach.
13. Sairee Beach: The longest beach on Koh Tao where you will find dozens of beach bars and various sea activities.
14. WARNING signs will be found all over the Islands!
15. Luxury on a budget for never ending relaxation days!
16. The colourful Ratchada Train Market in Bangkok!
17. Koh Tao’s impressive View Point!
18. His favourite time of the day! Observing the elephants enjoy a dive in the river at Elephant Nature Park, Chiang Mai!
19. Day Trip to the highest tip of Thailand which Is also the largest National Park of the country!
20. The skyline from the roof garden of the luxurious Iconsiam Mall!
21. Randomly running into these creatures at Lumphini Park in the center of Bangkok!
22. Enormous Buddha statues wherever you look leave you in awe!
23. Budget sea front Bungalows with wonderful views!
24. Phra Nang Cave: Tall rocks ideal for climbing, golden sand with crystal clear water and the wonderful cave of Princess Phra Nang!
25. Exploring the corals near Chicken Island!
26. Monkey Beach: Indeed, they look innocent but DO NOT be fooled!! They will do absolutely everything for a snack BUT hold back!
27. Freedom Beach on Koh Tao! The icing on the cake is the rustic swing which you will find everywhere!
28. Dusk till dawn chilling on Koh Lanta’s beaches!
29. The Longtail boats might be noisy but they are fun for sure!
30. Railay Beach: One of the most famous beaches in Thailand accessible only by boat which is transformed to a private Paradise once the last boat leaves at 6 p.m.
31. Sailing in several bays and beaches of Phi Phi islands is not allowed. Fortunately, canoeing is a different story…
32. Koh Poda Is the last stop on the 4 Island Day cruise from Krabi. Crystal clear waters with beautiful golden sand!
33. Ao Nang Beach, Krabi: Every Sunset has a different tale to teach!
This post contains affiliate links. Learn more about them here.